WorkChew is a Techstars backed company that helps people find and book flexible workspace in beautiful hotels and restaurants across the US. By partnering with hospitality venues and turning their underutilized space into a network of workspaces, WorkChew provides its members with reserved seating, private meeting space, secure-high-speed WIFI, and exclusive food perks.
Founded by two remote workers who suffered through inconsistent experiences, missed deadlines due to unreliable WIFI, and lost time on the road trying to find a place to drop-in to send an important email. WorkChew is rethinking the office and hospitality industries and is revolutionizing how and where people find workspace.
About the position
The WorkChew Hospitality, Business Development Executive, is a go-getter ready to take WorkChew to the next level. In its simplest form, you will uncover new WorkChew partner locations. You will continuously build a high-quality, strategic pipeline of WorkChew workspace partners within your designated territory. As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end sales process, lead generation, solution demoing, negotiation, and hand-off to our customer success team for onboarding and account management.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation to contract negotiation
- Become a WorkChew expert to lead product demonstrations
- Build your territory pipeline of prospects through cold-calling, internet search, and professional networking
- Manage complex sales and develop strategic plans
- Organize and manage daily activity within Salesforce
- Collaborate with WorkChew Customer team to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new WorkChew Partners
- Meet and exceed growth goals and overall business objectives
- 3+ years experience in business development, marketing, hospitality, and or consulting
- Proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales quotas
- Proven negotiation skills
- Knowledge of restaurant & hotel operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to express concepts in clear yet captivating ways
- Strong work ethic and high level of professionalism
- Experience using Salesforce to manage pipeline
- Willingness to travel and be on-site with clients when appropriate
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Bachelor’s Degree
Why Should You Join Team WorkChew?
- Join at the ground level of a rapidly growing company revolutionizing the future of work
- We offer competitive salaries and equity packages
- Unlimited Paid Time Off – we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and well being
- A fully remote team that knows what it means to develop and support remote talent
- In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you’ll get unlimited access to WorkChew locations with monthly private office credits.
- Monthly Uber Eats stipend because working and chewing is important =)
- We love to have fun - like virtual escape rooms and margarita workshops!
- We’ll support your professional growth - from sending you to events that interest you or exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore
WorkChew is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. As part of this commitment, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
If you submit an application, you confirm that you are able to legally work in the United States, and do not require visa sponsorship. WorkChew is unable to sponsor visas at this time.